Roll over image to zoom in
- HPL product manufactured with high-tech polymers which provide extreme durability for both interior & exterior use.
- Features a core comprised of thin layers of kraft paper saturated with phenolic resin then pressed under high temperature & pressure. It is then cut to size, inspected & coated with a protective film.
- Finished color of core is black.
- 12mm thickness
- Easy to clean, water resistant, UV protected, environmentally friendly & low maintenance
- Only the provided screws should be used to mount the table top to the frame – larger screws may be troublesome to get into the table top through the backer.
- Umbrella holes can be added (upcharge). Umbrella base sold separately.
- F.O.B. IA
- 1-1/2″ steel square tubing with 14 gauge 1/4″ flat steel legs
- Angled support bars welded in upper corners of legs for added durability
- Non-marring glides on legs – two per leg
- Exterior powder coating to withstand the elements
- Leg brackets get bolted onto top frame – simple assembly required